Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 06 Oct 2024, 13:31

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Hey everyone
PostPosted: 07 Apr 2012, 00:48 

Just got two extra monitors and I'm ready for some surround gaming. I'm running 2 overclocked 570's with an overclocked 2500k. So far I'm having terrible luck trying to figure this out. I've only got deus ex to work so far and it looked very stretched. So here I am hoping to get a little more versed and active in this community.

Post subject: Hi mate, welcome to the
PostPosted: 08 Apr 2012, 01:10 
Administrators
Administrators

Hi mate, welcome to the forums. Hope we can help, be sure to post in the Nvidia Surround area and we'll see if we can't sort out your issues.

Cheers!

PostPosted: 09 Apr 2012, 18:44 
Editors
Editors

:welcome

Hope you get your problem solved.

PostPosted: 21 Jun 2012, 13:29 

Hello friends,
I am new in this forum. Please tell me something about this forum..........

Post subject: Taggart and
PostPosted: 21 Jun 2012, 15:41 
Administrators
Administrators

:welcome Taggart and marriejonsan!

marriejonsan, im not sure why someone would join a forum they have little to know knowledge about, as such my spam radar is buzzing at me, however to give you the benerfit of the dought...

wide·screen gam·ing fo·rum (wsgf):
[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.

Since 2003, the WSGF has been the Internet’s #1 destination for information and fixes for widescreen and multimonitor gaming.

WSGF is a community-driven site where gamers develop and share solutions to enable games to run properly in widescreen and multi-monitor.

We have solutions for 1k+ modern and classic games, developed industry-wide standards for game display on widescreen and multi-monitor setups.
With this in mind we have built a strong reputation as a “friendly” community that encourages new user participation.

Industry Involvement

• AMD: Only website to offer routine, in-depth benchmarking in Eyefinity resolutions and reviews of the Eyefinity ecosystem. Consulted with AMD on ways to improve the Eyefinity user experience.

• The Ergotech Group: Developed unique monitor stand for gamers. Only stand that supports 3 x 27” monitors. Only stand to offer multiple Eyefinity configurations: 3x1-Landscape, 1+3x1-Landscape, and 5x1-Portrait.

• Good Old Games (gog.com): Developing widescreen and multi-monitor solutions for classic games in the GOG library. Working with GOG to integrate these solutions into their website and architecture.

• NVIDIA: Consulted with NVIDIA on their Surround driver implementation and user experience prior to release of their Surround gaming technology.

• Wikipedia: Primary reference for a series of articles on screen change in PC games.

http://www.wsgf.org/article/wsgf-certification

| Gigabyte X79S-UP5-WiFi Skt2011 | i7 4820k @4.4GHz Watercooled (Ivy Bridge-E) | Corsair Vengence 32GB @2133MHz 11-11-11-27 2T Quad-Channel (8x4GB) | AMD R9-Fury-X 4GB @1140/505MHz + EKWB Watercooled | 256GB Crucial MX200 SSD | 8x 1TB Samsung F3 SATA-II | Corsair 850W TX PSU | 3x Dell S2209W 22"wide TFT's (5760x1080res) | Logitech Z-5400 5.1ch speakers | Win7 Ultimate x64 |